We offer sophisticated, one-of-a-kind travel programs.
Members need sophistication, inspiration and comfort.
We understand that the affluent, mature travelers these organizations serve are looking for flawlessly executed programs of the highest quality in spectacular destinations. We serve these travelers with comfortable amenities, stimulating activities and unique special events.
Organizations need the chance to “share their story” with members.
ATA develops extraordinary theme-based programs. Our programs bring to life the core mission of the organization—literature, military history, cuisine, current affairs, festivals and performing arts. Even in the most tried and true of destinations, there is always more to learn. We have honed the art of putting a new spin on familiar treasures.
We adopt a 360-degree view of program promotion.
From developing a “brand” to determining promotion channels to planning a marketing strategy, ATA guides the organization through the promotion process. We leave no stone unturned, from print to web to email. We maintain a small group of long-trusted vendors, and ensure that our clients receive exceptional service in direct marketing, brochure copywriting, destination photo research, graphic design, data segmenting and consultation.
We take care of everything, and price our mission-driven travel programs inclusively.
- Accommodations (double occupancy) in 3- and 4-star hotels
- Memorable meals in special settings, including welcome and farewell dinners
- Special visits, excursions, lectures, transportation and sightseeing with experts
- Promotional support
- Trip evacuation insurance
- Services of a professional tour manager
- On-tour use of wireless hearing devices
- Comprehensive pre-trip materials including name badges and bag tags
- Pre-departure briefing
- Professional specialist assistance for customer service & individual requests
- Baggage handling
- Service charges, taxes and gratuities